Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Monday, July 30, 2007

Last.FM Withdrawl

The new place I work for has Last.fm on their banned list, so I added a little "What I'm Listening To" thingy in my side bar to try to attempt to replace the fabulous "Current Tracks" feature that they have available. I used to love showing off in real time what I was actually listening to, but this will have to suffice.

And I'm not complaining about not having that feature anymore (well, I kind of am, but whatever) because really, is it that important? (People would debate me about this, but again, not a huge deal, I love my new job so I'm not going to cry about not being able to go to totally non-productive sites anymore.)

2 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, July 31, 2007, Blogger TimmyD said...

Since I only read your blog in RSS feed, and don't ever look at your actual blog page, it matters to me not one bit.

This is probably good advice for anyone worrying about fussing over their blogs too much these days: lots of readers aren't even looking at the fussiness, they're just reading content.

 
At 10:46 AM, July 31, 2007, Blogger Eris said...

Oh OK, well that's good to know. :-) People actually like what I have to say, so that's pretty cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home