Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Gorgeous Day to Do Nothing

This morning when I woke up, it was absolutely gorgeous outside and actually a bit chilly for July standards (which is fine, I like chilly, I'm an "all seasons but summer" type of person, so we're cool with chilly). So after work, I think I'm going to try to enjoy this weather somehow. Either a walk and photo session by the beach or just something as simple as reading in my living room with all the windows open (the windows are open, that counts as "outside").

And it's weird, I don't feel at all that I shouldn't be at work, quite the opposite. For some reason I feel productive and since I work now in one of New Haven's meccas, I can pretty much go outside for a cup of coffee if I want or grab a bite to eat, so there's a nice relief I can enjoy in order to break up the work day.

So we shall see what I do after work, I may just slink around New Haven a bit more, but who knows. It's just one of those days where I'd be comfortable with whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home