Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Earned Air Miles

These are quite nifty!

After my trip to the UK, I've earned a nice chunk of air miles through American Airlines. So I'm wondering, should I just use these for next year when I come over again, or (said like Linda Richman from ye ol' Saturday Night Live) maybe I should take a weekend and go someplace this year.

I have very little time off from work left, but enough to swing for when Mr. W comes over for a visit and possibly a Friday or Monday off somewhere along the line. So possibly in the winter, I may want to use those miles and go someplace in the States. Maybe California, hmmmm. I'll have to see what's going on, but I imagine a weekend in real West Coast sun during a nasty East Coast winter would probably do an east coast girl some good.

1 Comments:

At 3:54 AM, March 29, 2007, Blogger TimmyD said...

I can't imagine you made enough miles with that one trip to get a free flight anywhere. Some airlines allow you to redeem their miles for other things: i.e., they'll have a catalog of electronics or other goods you can buy with them. Since you always have to pay the taxes on a flight, even if you use points, that might be a better use of your miles, if you can.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home