Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Breakfast of Champions

So we all decided last night to have a superb brunch the next morning (which is today). So as per the New Haven standard, most breakfast/lunch's don't except reservations so it was off to wait like cattle for some grub.

It's always worth it though, I have to admit. Sometimes when you wait in line for a half hour, the food is always worth it, so we decided on Bella Rose Cafe which had at least a half hour wait. So we go off for coffee and have a little walk in the mean time, then make our way back and we seated very shortly.

I had probably THE best Egg's Benedict I've ever had. It was perfectly made, the egg wasn't too runny but just runny enough for my taste. Absolutely great and I totally recommend it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home