Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Sunday, March 04, 2007

London Calling!

Well, I'm finally here. I came in yesterday actually but you know how it goes, I'm not glued to a computer anymore like I was back home where I did all my blogging from work. That's what my computer at work is for anyway...

But yeah, I'm here and was greeted with a broken down train in the tube so yes, it's just like being at home! So we ended up stopping at a restaurant that was just outside where they dumped us out of the tube station and we actually had a great time. It was a nice Italian restaurant, so we shared a bottle of wine, had some great food and then made it back to the station in time to avoid the broken down train. So all in all, totally worth it.

I'll leave you to figure out who the "we" is that I keep referring too.

1 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, March 05, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey!!! Sounds like you are having a blast. Miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home