Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Friday, March 02, 2007

Glasgow (well, Glascoo)

So yeah, I've discovered that it can not only rain at any given time over here, but that in the midst of the chaotic weather, you have the most amazing air over here. I want to bottle your air and bring it over with me. Also, it's pronounced "Glas-coooo" not "Glas-cow," but I'm f*cking American so I get a pass this time since I'm buying touristy type merchandise.

So as you can see, I've made it here safe and sound, even though JFK airport nearly detained me for having a water bottle in my pocketbook, but I survived damn it!. I had a great flight and even had a window seat right next to the wing of the 777, so the entire time I just kept thinking of the Twilight Zone episode with William Shatner. "There's...something on the wing...some...THING!"

It's been a crazy couple of days, but I finally was able to grab some time to blog about it a bit. I'll be posting some photos soon, but I think I need to regain my sanity a bit before then.

2 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, March 02, 2007, Blogger TimmyD said...

We'll get you down to proper Great Britain soon enough. You'll be all sorted out then.

 
At 5:57 PM, March 02, 2007, Blogger Eris said...

I think I'll need to be around civilization soon. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home