Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year's Resolutions

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!!! Woooooooooooooooooo!!!

I can't believe it's 2007, good Lord. But with any new year beginning, one must have resolutions that either get somewhat accomplished but are rationalized into huge accomplishments to boost your self esteem, or get completely thrown to the wayside because "you were too busy" to accomplish them.

Mine are as follows:
1. Start saving money (well, better than I have in the past which means not blowing every single cent I make on something)

2. Lose weight (I'm a girl, so this is a given.) But to recap, I have lost over 40 pounds since last winter, so I'm proud of myself for that one. However, I think another 10 or 20 to go with some toning will make me feel better. But again, I'm a girl, so feeling good about my weight will probably never happen. Damn you American media!!

2 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, January 02, 2007, Blogger TimmyD said...

Screw #2. Curves are sexy.

 
At 10:38 PM, January 02, 2007, Blogger Eris said...

Yeah, yeah...:-P

Tell that to my jeans which beg to differ.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home