Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Friday, December 29, 2006

Shoes and Discounts!

Oh man, I love having friends in high places, well if GAP is being considered. My friend totally hooked me up with her employee discount and I bought this gorgeous cream turtleneck sweater for like $10. That's completely criminal, I felt that I should have held a gun to the store clerk while I purchased it, that would make it feel more appropriate only paying $10.

And I finally got my Asics Onitsuka Tiger's in the mail this week. These are the Tai-Chi's and they are indeed so comfortable you would think you just did an entire days worth of tai chi. Here's a picture:


Plus, my Mom bought two pairs of Adidas flip flops by mistake, so I got a free pair of those as well! *happy shoe dance*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home