Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

I got a nice spread this year, besides a big belly from Christmas cookies and lasagna. My family ponied up and bought me the Deluxe Scrabble Edition, the one where the board actually rotates and with the tile seperators so that they don't get flung everywhere. I'm now a "deluxe" nerd.

And also, I got bad breath, which is horrible and I'm trying to counteract that with giant tablets of Altoids, we'll see how that goes.

2 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, December 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you had an awesome time! Sorry about the email but we will sort it out.

 
At 9:15 AM, December 27, 2006, Blogger Eris said...

Oh no worries, this is all the way in March so I'm sure you'll be fine. Check your email, hun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home