Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Friday, January 09, 2009

Beauty Weekend

This weekend is filled with beauty type girly things, namely a hair cut and my first trip to a spa. Since one of my goals this year is to take care of myself, I figured why not kill as many birds as I can with my pretty pink stone and get everything done this weekend.

So I'll be getting my hair cut at my long time regular New Haven spot, SoHo. It'll be just a basic maintenance cut, but I'll inquire about their options to get rid of some grays that I'm beginning to notice. Yes, I'm 26 and starting to gray...*sigh* I amount it to half genetics and half stressful job.

As for the spa, I received as part of my bonus a trip to the Viso Bello Spa in Middlebury for a mani/pedi/facial. This will be a complete first for me and of course I'm wondering if I should prepare myself in some way since I don't want me to completely think I'm a huge green horn. I normally keep my nails in order, but I'm wondering if they will make fun of my cuticles. :-( I'm probably just worrying for nothing, but whatever.

So yes, it should be fun and you can definitely expect Twits as I am waiting (and waiting and waiting and waiting...).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home