Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Gobble gobble gobble!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Right now I'm sitting at my parent's kitchen table, my Mom is cleaning up the bathroom and getting fresh towels, my Dad is wrapped up like a burrito on the sofa watching Sci-Fi channel and my sister is sitting on the other sofa with her laptop. So yes, it's as if I never left. We're all casually doing are own thing and exchanging stories and conversation. We're also getting our Christmas lists together so that the shopping can commence.

Plus, we have little furry animals running around to play with! YAY!

*happy sigh*

Now, hopefully we'll maintain this calm since we've removed the huge stress of cooking this year from the menu. *crosses fingers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home