Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Friday, October 31, 2008

End of the Week Wrap Up & Rant

Oh yeah, and also end of the month too.

Happy Halloween everyone! I'm sitting this one out as I've enjoyed my fair share of parties, trick or treating and drunken shenanigans while wearing questionable outfits. I'm relaxing at Laura Anne's and tending to her kitties (which are doing well, if you are reading this Laura Anne, Boomer is currently playing with paper and I scooped the litter box out as well) as well as planning my weekend well spent in New York in autumn. So that means bargain hunting, vintage shop scavenging and fancy food feasting.

This week has been interesting to say the least. Work has been good, except certain people I work with. One in particular has turned into a complete whiny baby and I have a feeling those anabolic pills he's taking cannot be helping his already dwindled hold on reality. Apparently telling someone to turn down their speakers makes you a completely vicious and horrible person. How dare I ask that you either turn down your speakers in the early morning or that you actually use the door of your office and close it for once.

It's sad because he has the potential to be a really great person and he's someone that I had a little thing for in the past. But I'm just worried that those pills are turning him and his emotions into swiss cheese. Dude, I just asked you to turn your speakers, that's all. I wasn't trying to attack you. I told you I was a little on edge from finding out I have another cousin that's going to be deployed soon and some how that even became an issue. That's not cool and I worry about you.

So besides this weirdness, I have a full day planned ahead of me and I'm turning in now to watch some DVD's and then sleep. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home