Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Monday, May 19, 2008

California: The Eateries DEUX

Kerin kindly reminded me of my total omission of one of the best fast food places I've ever been too and that we sadly don't have on my coast, In-N-Out Burger.


First of all, it's so nice to eat fries that actually have the potato skin left on them. OMG! Fast food fries can actually be made from real potatoes instead of reconstituted potato flakes or who knows what else. And the cheeseburger was just perfect: not so big that I couldn't bite into it, not so small that I was hungry afterwards, plus the meat actually tasted like MEAT! Wow!

The prices were all kinds of crazy as well and made me remember what it was like to be a kid again with gas being around $2.00 a gallon and a burger being about the same price. Out here on the east, MickeyD's will set you back about $4 or so depending on where you are in the tri-state.

Thanks so much for reminding me Kerin! I hope I didn't forget anything else. :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home