Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

California: The Shops

I finally get a chance to blog about my time over on the other side of the world (well, it was for me at least). My jet lag is starting to ease away and I'm finished with unpacking, so here are some of my itineraries separated into nice chunks of goodness.

Also, before any raving can happen, I must give a big ups to Kerin who gracious let me crash at her place while I was there and showed me around her awesome city of LA. Thank you, thank you. Plus to Jeff for showing me around The Getty and being awesome as well.

The Shops a.k.a The Places That Made Me Wish I Brought An Additional Bag (but really, I'm glad I didn't since my wallet would have needed major resuscitation, much more than the economic stimulus package could ever dream to)

Le Pink & Co. - A cute little "beauty apothecary" which has a little bit of everything you could want and a little bit more. I'm a sucker for anything that includes jasmine in it and this place delivered. They also have any type of makeup and body lotion and have a custom order scents section, plus they offer a full spa treatment and waxing service. This store made me wish I stayed for a longer period of time just so I could get the full spa treatment.

Ragg Mopp Vintage - An awesome vintage shop that has everything from vintage purses, shoes, clothing and pretty much anything else. I ended up snagging some Pucci inspired handkerchiefs that I'm going to end up framing and hanging up on my walls. And I fell in love with this tooled red leather purse, but it would have thrown me overboard with my expenses, so sadly I'll have to wait until my next trip over there.

Serifos - A unique gift shop that has the best gifts for those that are hard to buy for plus an always changing assortment of items, so definitely a place I'd check out regularly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home