Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Friday, September 21, 2007

It Must Be Fall...

...because I'm wearing these babies...

Man, I remember these things, has it been a year already?? I've definitely grown a sentimental attachment to these boots because they've been on me during one of my first trips back into Manhattan for a nice shopping binge (that I was good and didn't participate in, merely browsed). They even have some nice "subway damage" for extra authenticity; one of the heels has a huge gouge from when I was running and landed the heels smack dab in the center of a metal grate. You can call it a defect, I call it "added character."

And it's definitely been a while because my feet are hurting a bit, but it's nothing some nice gel insoles can't fix. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home