Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Moleskine Obsession

Yes, I think I can finally say I'm obsessed with these little notebooks from heaven when I can proudly say that I own 4 different versions of them and have given one as a gift. Moleskine notebooks (some pronounce it "mole-skin-ay," I've said it both ways before, so I have no idea) are these travel sized, pocket notebooks that are now available in virtually any type of format you need and come with little goodies stuffed inside as well as wrapped up with a supple, leather cover.




I now own 4 types (STOP LAUGHING!!): the lined notebook, the address book, the London city book and now the personal organizer for July 2007-December 2008. I love them all, but the one that was most usful was the London Citybook because it actually helped me out tremendously when I traveled to the UK this winter.

It included everything you would need for London/UK: a tube map (this saved me numerous times), address book, city maps (REALLY beneficial), a big pocket in the back to hold stuff and it even came with tracing paper so that I could plan out my routes on the tube/roads. Plus there were bundles of tabbed sections that I could customize and keep all my friends personal information down as well as mark down the places I had visited.

So yes, if you are a friend of mine you have either already received one as a gift or will be soon. :-)

1 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, August 14, 2007, Blogger silky said...

look what you made me do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home