Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Happy Hour

Well, I had a very productive night on Monday. I decided to join a bunch of friend's of mine at a great indoor/outdoor bar which is actually right in the same neighborhood as my apartment building.

It's a little restaurant/bar called Captain's Galley and they serve some great surf & turf in these massive, logic defying portions. Plus they have some great bartenders that know how to mix a drink properly.

Then afterwards I went over a friend's place and had a chance to catch up with her and others I haven't seen in the longest time. It was nice to have one of those meaningful, late night conversations that I had missed so much. Reminds me of college how in between late night studying sessions you may end up having a really intimate conversation with your study buddy and you end up really getting to know that person even more. Maybe there's something in the air late at night that makes people open up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home