Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Friday, August 24, 2007

Dinner and Drinks

Tonight, me and a friend are off to get some martinis and munchies over at the Backroom @ Bottega Lounge. Now normally Bottega Lounge is something I avoid on a Friday night because those clubbin' and dancin' days are over with me and if I see another pack of guys all wearing the same outfits with that stupid Gotti, gelled up, hair mess, I swear to GOD I will not be held accountable for my actions!

However, this is the Backroom area which is completely separated from the madness and is a rather fine restaurant. They have some great mixed drinks and a really unique (but kind of small) menu.

T-Minus 1 Hour to martini time!

1 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, August 25, 2007, Blogger J said...

Hoist one for me would you? My plans fell through :(. Bastard non calling friends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home