Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday...Already?!

Yeah, this first week back to the daily grind really flew by, surprisingly. I expected to come back and be my normal bored self again, but I think the trip really was a recharge for me even mentally speaking.

Also, you forget how much time a 9-5 job takes out of your M-F week. I got used to waking up whenever, doing whatever and sleeping whenever when I was on vacation, but now getting back into the daily rhythm of a work week has really cramped on my time. You get up, go to work, get home around 6 or even 7 PM sometimes. Then you have dinner and it's already like 8 or even 9 PM. Plus if you're hanging out with friends, that's essentially your whole night. Then it's off to bed at around midnight-ish.

I mean, I'm not upset or anything, I do like having a rigid schedule at times and I love my job, but I'm still reeling from how fast this week went by. I barely unpacked, if you know what I mean and it's already a week later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home