Glasgow London Westwoods Skies Los Angeles

Friday, December 07, 2007

Christmakkuah

Christmas begins early for me because my new office's Christmas party will be tonight. This one should be interesting because not only is this place very laid back, but one of the contractors likes me and god knows what happens when you give engineers a chance to drink and be social around one another...so we shall see what happens.

Also, LA's latke fest will be on Saturday and those are always awesome. I remember last year was the first time I ever had latkes and it was so cool to actually see them being made. I love seeing how other religions and cultures celebrate, I'm always intrigued how we all celebrate somehow with food, just preparing it differently (polenta vs. grits, pierogi vs. ravioli...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home